Mix and Mill in place is a cost effective means of totally rehabilitating a failing parking lot or roadway without completely replacing it. If your asphalt surface is experiencing large amounts of base and asphalt failure (depressions, pot holes alligator cracks), a full-depth reclamation may be an ideal fit for you.
Using this process, our paving experts use specialized machinery to mechanically pulverize the asphalt and then we blend it on-site with the existing base material to produce a new base material. The newly-stabilized base is graded, compacted and paved with a new asphalt surface course resulting in a totally revitalized parking lot.
Something to consider: if sidewalks close to your parking lots are also in disrepair, consider our concrete services as well.
Pavement Problems That Can Be Treated By Full Depth Reclamation:
- Cracking due to reflection, age, slippage, discontinuity, fatigue, as well as edge cracking, block cracking and longitudinal cracking
- Swells and depressions
- Ripples due to rutting, corrugations, and shoving
- Stripping and separation of pavement layers
- Disintegration caused by potholes, bleeding, and raveling
- Excessive, low, or defective shoulder drop off
- Insufficient structural capacity